Our Change Management course has been designed to provide Change Leaders running organizational projects with the tools and skills to initiate change in a project environment. It is intended for project managers and team members alike. This course delivers best practices from leading change experts in a practical and simple way. It focuses on the tool user as well as the tools. It demystifies change by providing learners with an outstanding set of interactive templates which lead you through the change process and culminates in a self populating dashboard so learners can measure their progress. Unlike other Change Management courses, practitioners will also learn the process of change through a project simulation in which they can practice the top skills of Change Leaders.
This course has been designed by experienced Change Experts, who have led organizational change in multiple industries and countries. Training is conducted in Classroom format that includes; examples of successful change, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. Lean Sigma Concepts’s Change Management course is one of the most practical in the world. We recommend this course to Project Leaders, Team members, Champions and Sponsors.
(on completion of this course, students will be able to…)
• Assess their resilience to Change
• Build a foundation of learning on the principles of changes
• Identify the systems thinking that drives behavior
• Define the roadmap to change
• Demonstrate the tools of change
• Practice the tools in a case study
• Initiate Change by creating a sense of urgency
• Plan Change by managing stakeholders
• Create a Change Strategy and plan
• Execute Change by managing resistance
• Make Change Stick by adjusting antecedents and consequences
• Lock in the change