LSS Black Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt Training provides you with a thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools). A certified Black Belt exhibits team leadership, understands team dynamics, and assigns their team members with roles and responsibilities. They have a complete understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with the Six Sigma principles, have a basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, and they can quickly identify "non-value-added" activities. Black Belts primarily focus on project execution, whereas Champions and Master Black Belts focus on identifying projects and functions for Six Sigma.
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training provides these individuals with the tools they need to receive their Six Sigma Black Belt certification, which is very important in helping them take on their role as supervisor over the six sigma program in their company. Six Sigma Black Belt training teaches them how to oversee the Six Sigma projects allowing them to be directly responsible for these projects within their organization.
Most often black belts will hold this position for a few years in a full time capacity and then will return to their regular job duties after that. They help coach, develop, lead and advise management and employees to achieve their goals. They are expected to take on projects with savings ball-parked at around $100,000 - $250,000.
Your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification will leave you with the knowledge to:
• Work with and understand customer requirements
• Enhance the capability of processes to exceed customer expectations
• Identify projects and select project team members
• Work with sponsors to develop a Six Sigma deployment strategy
• Act as an internal consultant
• Lead Six Sigma projects
• Train/mentor/coach Green Belts and project teams
• Act as a catalyst for process improvement
• Provide teams with ongoing support and leadership
• Report and effectively communicate to a project sponsor
• Understand when and how to use Six Sigma tools
• Provide feedback to management